Banner Elk, NC
Imagine a home not only designed to suit your every desire, also enhanced by the beauty in which it is surrounded.
Signature Newly-Gated Lots Available.
Lots start at $47,250
Amidst one of the most scenic areas in the Blue Ridge, beautiful Silver Springs Estates is located less than one mile from the quaint town of Banner Elk in Avery County, North Carolina. Upon entering, residents are greeted by an antique clock accented by grazing deer. A winding drive accentuates the quiet beauty of the hillside and the seclusion of existing Townhomes and remaining gated lots.
• Easily accessible, no thru streets
• Glorious mountain vistas and natural beauty
• Pristine mountain streams
• Cool summer air
• Magnificent year-round weather
• Beautiful park and dedicated observation area
• Close to attractions, skiing, golf, shopping and restaurants
• Linville Falls, the Blue Ridge Parkway and Grandfather Mountain nearby
• Quiet high country seclusion in a heavily wooded, meticulously landscaped
community Healthy POA